Blogs > Community Commentary

Featuring the Morning Sun's community editorial board . . .

Sunday, April 11, 2010

SORRY TIGER

IT’S REALLY SAD
I happen to be a sports fan, but I really don’t follow professional golf to any great extant. I do usually like to view the final round of the “majors”.
I really haven’t paid too much attention to Tiger Woods and his troubles and I certainly am not qualified to judge him in his current circumstances.
However, I was appalled to see him and hear him on television the other day stating that his troubles are similar to those experienced by Ben Hogan some years ago.
Those of us old enough to remember recall that Ben was badly injured in an auto accident. He nearly died and the doctors felt he would probably never walk again. One reason he was so badly injured is that he threw himself over his wife to protect her from what authorities said would probably have been her death.
Sorry Tiger. There is NO comparison between your “time off” and Ben Hogans’.

Bert

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken Beeson said...

I agree!
He maybe the best player in the world, but he certainly has lost me from ever watching him. Isn't it amazing what big did in this whole crisis

April 11, 2010 at 4:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home