Blogs > Community Commentary

Featuring the Morning Sun's community editorial board . . .

Friday, April 9, 2010

introduction

Just as a note of introduction, my name is Les Rosan, and I am a charter community member of the Morning Sun Editorial Board. My background is law enforcement where I spent 32 years before career shifting in 2006. I am currently a state licensed Professional Investigator and I am President, CEO, CFO, Secretary, Account, and Tech Support of my own one man company LES ROSAN IVESTIGATIONS.
My interests are varied and include photography, cycling, reading, gardening, technology, walks on the beach, sunsets, and an occasional pina colada. (Sounds like a personal ad)
I reside in Alma, but worked in Mt. Pleasant for 28 years, so I am familiar with issues that affect both Gratiot and Isabella Counties. My involvement with the Morning Sun began when I would write letters to the editor that were usually in disagreement with certain opinions that had been expressed by the Editor, aka, ED. Since it did not appear that my letters did much to alter his somewhat lopsided opinions, I took the opportunity when it arose to join the Editorial Board, where I could persuade Ed face to face. Over the years that I have been active with the Editorial Board, that really hasn't worked either, but I now have a much better understanding of Ed, even if we were polarized on so many issues in the past.
I hope to be an active contributor to this blog as it pertains to the many issues that I am sure will arise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home