Blogs > Community Commentary

Featuring the Morning Sun's community editorial board . . .

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Makes me wonder

Does it make you wonder?
Yesterday I drove by an office building that was being built all winter long. I have been wondering what kind of business would end up occupying this new structure and yesterday they posted a sign out front. It’s another medical building. So I got to thinking about it. By my count in the last 2 years there have been now three new medical offices/buildings built in Mt. Pleasant.
We now have doctors in Mt. Pleasant from Midland, Clare, Alma, Saginaw, Lansing and Grand Rapids, that I know of.
Where are all the new patients coming from? Maybe there is something else going on that I don’t understand in the medical community.
But it sure makes me wonder, what is going on, does it you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home